Friday, September 09, 2011

I'm so much like Curious George.That's why I love that little monkey so much. I frequently stick my neck too far out; crawl too far out on a limb just waiting for someone to saw it off; ride my pony so fast towards the cliff that I can't get him to stop in time even though I'm raring back on the reins and screaming at the top of my lungs,"Whoa,you S*B! Have YOU ever done anything like that?



    • I've always considered myself a "deep thinker," but I may be a little "impulsive," sometimes, maybe.

    • Jay Hudson My favorite psychiatrist committed suicide ten years ago.I might need a new counselor. "What? You live in America and you have never seen a psychiatrist? Are you CRAZY?"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Journey said...

that's a great story about fido. I hope you are writing these in books for your grands. linda in IN

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home