Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook, and cooking oil prices!

Je'sus H. Christ, can you believe American Idol last night? David Cook? What did all those millions see that I missed.

Sure, he is talented, but not THAT much. D.A was the better vocalist by far, but David Cook had charisma, or was it the three-day beard and mussed-up hair?

I like David Cook though. He seems like a genuine good guy. I wish him much success.

My next surprise was going to Wal Mart to buy a few groceries with the rebate.

Since the talk began about a possible tax stimulus rebate, prices have been steadily rising, sometimes seversl times in one day.

Vegatable oil! Who in the world could have anticipated that cooking oil would sky-rocket in price right along with the daily increase in a gallon of gas? Generic, store brand cooking oil!

It was a good excuse to go out for KFC tonight.

David Cook won't have to worry about cooking for a long time.

Why does Google put those crooked verification letters on here. Don't they know millions of us wear glasses and still can't see? Typing at 20 words a minute I'm not very likely to spam anyone either.

Ok, Google! This shit is aggravating me. This is the third time I have tried to read the scribbly letters.I can take my blog someplace else, you know? I don't think anyone with 10-10 vision can read the mess below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home