Friday, September 21, 2007

My dear friend, author Janet Elaine Smith, had the audacity to ask me what I would do if I was in her situation and had to interview one of the current candidates for President.

I'm not a publicity hound, so I would not have agreed to an interview anyway, if it was me. But, if I happened to get cornered and had to give an interview, I think I would just keep my mouth shut like James Frey did on the Oprah show. If I absolutely had to talk about politics, then I would do as the other politicians do, I would just keep a straight face while lying.

Oprah, don't bother calling.The answer is NO. I will under NO circumstances appear on your show, unless Stephen and I can discuss the Tom Swift effect on our imaginations as Dean Lawrence wielded his magical pen.

J.R. Ewing and James Frey are two of my heroes now.

Copyright 2007-Jay Hudson-All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home